Some players like to play together with others and work as a group. As a result, they want to sync what ever is possible to avoid doing double the work. Please keep in mind that our staff are not here to solve intergroup issues such a team member “stealing”.
This applies to most Sky blocks style packs like FTB Skyfactory 3 and FTB StoneBlock 2.
Follow these steps to invite someone to your existing area.
- The person who owns the area must run the
/area invite <player>command. As an example, to invite LethalMrM you would type
/area invite LethalMrM.
- The person who is being added to the area will need to click “YES” to accept when prompted to join the area.
- The person who is being added can now access the area via
/area spawn [your-name]. For example LethalMrM has joined RadicalJim’s area and wants to go there. He would then run
/area spawn RadicalJim.
This applies to ATM6: To The Sky, and FTB OceanBlock
To join a team you must first not be in a team if you want to sync all quests. If you simply want to allow someone to build but not sync you can use
/is trust <name>.
To invite someone to your existing area follow the steps below.
- The person who owns the island must run
/is invite [player]. As an example, to invite LethalMrM you would type
/is invite LethalMrM.
- The person who is being added to the island needs to run the command
- The person who is being added needs to request a teleport from the person who owns the island. They can do so with
FTB Teams / Party
This applies to packs like Enigmatica 6: Expert and similar packs.
To join to team up you must first create a party then invite the person to the party. The party only has to be created once. To invite someone to an existing party skip to step 2, otherwise, start at 1 to create the party.
- The person who’s inviting to the party and syncing quests to other person needs to run the following command
/ftbteams party create party_name.
- The person who’s inviting needs to type
/ftbteams party invite <invited_player>. For example if I’m inviting Moody_420 I would type /ftbteams party invite Moody_420`.
- The person who’s being invited will then get a prompt in chat to join the party. Once they do so they will need to
/tpa <inviting player>, who then needs to accept it.
- Once they are invited they will need to use
/sethome <name>to set a home there. The person who invited the other should also be sure to
/trustthem in any claims.
Sharing Grid Power
Extra Utilities 2 is in a lot of packs and that means there’s plenty of features that use Grid Power (GP). A lot of times group members forget about this being per player and not per team. As a result all players in the group need to run
/xu_powersharing <player> for each player in the team other than themselves.